- FastPictureViewer v1.9.332.0 (64-bit and 32-bit)Fixes a small bug in the File Utilities plug-in where some advanced template-based renaming operations could lead to file names containing characters not valid for a file name.
- FastPictureViewer v1.9.331.0 (64-bit and 32-bit)Build 331 is a raw compatibility update (raw codec refresh to v188.8.131.52)
- FastPictureViewer v1.9.330.0 (64-bit and 32-bit)Build 330 is a minor usability update. The holiday season has begun: get great discounts on FPV Pro (-25%) and FPV Codec Pack (-33%) now!
- FastPictureViewer v1.9.329.0 (64-bit and 32-bit)Windows 8.1 compatibility update. This is a recommended update if you are running Windows 8.1 already, or plan to upgrade soon.
- FastPictureViewer v1.9.332.0 (64-bit and 32-bit)
Tag Archives: performance
Run Windows’ Disk Cleanup and Disk Defragmenter to keep your computer in normal shape. Refrain from using registry “cleaners” or “boosters” and 3rd-party defragmenters that might works agains the system’s built-in optimizations. Continue reading