Photoshop Direct

Anything (more or less) related to FastPictureViewer not fitting in the above sections.

Photoshop Direct

Postby TimL on Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:32 am

When I'm viewing a photo in the Fast Picture Viewer software is there a way where I can send the image that I am currently viewing to my editing software like Photoshop?
TimL

Re: Photoshop Direct

Postby Axel on Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:09 pm

Not yet, but it will come in a future version. The closest thing for now is to press Ctrl+E, which opens an Explorer window with the image pre-selected. From there you can right-click it and launch any app.
Axel
Site Admin

Postby Axel on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:03 pm

An external app launcher was added to v1.0.77.0. The Home Basic edition can configure one external editor to be launched on the current image (it can be any program that accepts an image file on the command-line, e.g. Photoshop, The GIMP, Paint.NET, PhotoME, ...). The Professional edition supports several editors and let you pick the image version to edit, e.g. JPG or RAW if both are present:

Axel
Site Admin

Postby simonfbarnes on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:10 pm

I would like to be able to go straight into Photoshop (or whatever my single chosen editor) from a keypress, rather than having to look for the editors window and click there, especially as it dims itself and I've dragged it onto my other monitor to get it out of the way !

simon
simonfbarnes

Postby Axel on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:27 pm

Ctrl+F1 ?
Axel
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions