Notable new features and fixes include:
- An issue causing major memory leaks under some (rare) circumstances has been fixed, thanks to the perspicacity and patience of Philippe and Brian, two users who reported and helped identify the problem).
- When right-click zooming is disabled, the popup menu is shown when right-clicking in the image area (and not only by right-clicking the taskbar as before).
- When right-click zooming is enabled, the zooming ratio can be changed quickly (while zooming and panning with the right-button pressed), by holding the Ctrl key and scrolling the mouse wheel. This new gesture is equivalent to changing the right-click zooming ratio in the program options, and the chosen ratio will be remembered.
- The right-click zoom range has been extended from 50-6'400% to 10%-25'600%.
- A Delete option was added to the popup menu, duplicating the function of the Del key.
The new version is available now from the download page