- The opacity of all floating windows can now be user-selected form 20% to 100% in 20% increment: right-click within the windows and click the 'Opacity' sub-menu.
- Right-clicking the image name in the upper section of the External Editor Launcher (E) now contains a new 'Copy Pathname' command which copies the file's full pathname to the clipboard. Holding the Shift key while clicking this new command causes the pathname to be surrounded by double-quotes.
- The content of the EXIF information window can be copied to the clipboard as text: right-click within the EXIF info window itself and click 'Copy'.
- The fast JPEG decoder is used for all operations: unpacking JPEG previews from raws as well as opening JPEG files directly.
- The bundled raw codecs have been updated several times over the last couple of months to support newer cameras and enhance compatibility and performances.
- Brazilian/Portuguese and Romanian translations were added to build 155 and 165, respectively.
- The 'Save-for-web' batch function can now create images as large as 2560 pixels to match "Full HD" resolution and 30" displays.
- The 'Save-for-web' batch function optional sharpening has been slightly tuned.
The new version is available now from the download page.