Trial Version Question

Get help with installing and running FastPictureViewer: ask questions here. Please do not post presumed bug reports or suggestions here.

Trial Version Question

Postby CDreamer on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:10 pm

I have been using the trial version and today I can no longer view my RAW images. Is the trial version only for a limited time? Thank you!!
CDreamer

Re: Trial Version Question

Postby Axel on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Yes, this is the very essence of a trial version, which is to work with all features enabled for prospective users to try the full software for a certain time. The trial time for FPV Pro lasts a couple of weeks, which should be enough for anyone to try out the main features, see how well the software works for them and how it can help their workflow.

You are welcome to acquire an FPV Pro license from our web page at http://www.fastpictureviewer.com/buy/, we'll provide you with a license key that re-enables all functions immediately, starting with full RAW support.

After the trial expires the prorgam is limited to JPEG and HD Photo viewing, and some of the advanced features are disabled (like XMP rating or batch file processing).
Axel
Site Admin

Return to User-to-User