Sorting images by explorer sorting method

Describe any features you would like to see in future versions of FastPictureViewer Professional.

Sorting images by explorer sorting method

Postby Fredrikson on Thu May 07, 2009 7:21 pm

Love the software, but there are a few things that I noticed would further improve my image viewing experience.

I don't know if this is possible, but it would be extremely useful to me if the program could sort the images according to the sorting settings for the specific folder in explorer, as I find I need to sort my images either alphabetically or by date in different folders. Add this feature and I'll definitely buy the Professional license.

Also, I use the arrow keys to navigate images, and I accidentally press the down key all the time which takes me to the last image in the folder. Yeah, this is a pretty trivial problem that I guess I could work around without too much difficulty. But programmable keys are always nice.

And I agree with the people on the thread about zooming. I've set my right mouse button to 200% and find it very useful for a closer look at images, but the more easy zooming options the better.
Fredrikson

Re: Sorting images by explorer sorting method

Postby Axel on Fri May 08, 2009 4:37 am

Fredrikson wrote:sort the images according to the sorting settings for the specific folder in explorer

As far as I know this is not possible.
Axel
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions