Missing shortcut info ("E") in quick help

Describe any features you would like to see in future versions of FastPictureViewer Professional.

Missing shortcut info ("E") in quick help

Postby thibaud on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:19 pm

I just spent 5 minutes figuring out how to bring up the external editor window.
Is this shortcut : "E" even mentioned anywhere ?
thibaud

Re: Missing shortcut info ("E") in quick help

Postby Axel on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:37 pm

All keyboard shorcuts are mentionned on the Cheat Sheet that got installed in your start menu!

There is also a section devoted to the Program Launcher in the Getting Started guide, finally this command (and most others) appears on the taskbar's popup menu (right-click the taskbar to bring it up).
Axel
Site Admin

Postby thibaud on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:58 am

Axel wrote:All keyboard shorcuts are mentionned on the Cheat Sheet that got installed in your start menu!

There is also a section devoted to the Program Launcher in the Getting Started guide, finally this command (and most others) appears on the taskbar's popup menu (right-click the taskbar to bring it up).

Thanks for the quick reply, I still couldn't find the E shortcut mentioned in the getting started guide...
I'm using ctrl+F1 hundreds time a day, but only need to bring the menu to replace or add an editor every 12 months or so when a new version of the editor is released.
Good to know there's a task bar context menu, I had never noticed that one before.
thibaud

Postby Axel on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:22 pm

I still couldn't find the E shortcut mentioned in the getting started guide

Ooops you are right it was missing. I just added it as well as a couple of others. The Check Sheet, on the other hand, contains all keyboard shortcuts.
Axel
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions