Where is the ChangeLog ?

Describe any features you would like to see in future versions of FastPictureViewer Professional.

Where is the ChangeLog ?

Postby thibaud on Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:27 pm

I'm following the rss feeds and the twitter account.
FPV is asking me to update to the latest build from time to time, yet I can't find any changelog, I would really like to know what what changes are to be expected (even minor ones) when updating.
Thank you.
thibaud

Re: Where is the ChangeLog ?

Postby Axel on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:29 pm

There is a section at the bottom of FastPictureViewer Professional's download page where we succintly list what each release brings. Similarily, the Codec's page has a "News" section where significant releases are listed.

As with all complex software we constantly fix issues and improve things on a daily basis. New features and major fixes affecting important customer scenarios are always listed but minor adjustments or update sometimes are not, for example we often correct edge cases that very, very few people ran into or make minor adjustments, tidy-ups or tweaks that really don't deserve front page news. Sometimes, FPV Pro releases are made to keep the common codecs in-sync with the FastPictureViewer Codec Pack, with no functionality change in the viewer itself.
Axel
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions