Customizable hotkeys and keyboard panning support

Describe any features you would like to see in future versions of FastPictureViewer Professional.

Customizable hotkeys and keyboard panning support

Postby riku0116 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:19 pm

Hi,

I've been looking around for a good image viewer and just recently installed the FastPictureViewer trial.
I'm really liking what I see so far but there's definitely still room for improvement.

I would first like to request user customizable keyboard hotkeys. It's never possible to satisfy everybody's needs and usage preferences with a single fixed hotkey layout, so this would be an excellent feature to have, especially for people like me who have grown accustomed to layouts in other programs and find the default layout quite limiting in my workflow.

Also, I realize that you can pan using the mouse while zoomed in, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do so using the keyboard. My suggestion is to make the navigation arrows handle panning functions instead of moving through images when zoomed in with the enter key. A quick look at the cheatsheet indicates that there is an abundance of alternate methods for moving through images in that situation anyways.

Lastly, a quick question: Is there support for rotation at all?

Thank you for your time.
riku0116

Return to Suggestions