FastPictureViewer is an excellent product, but there's one major feature missing in my personal opinion, which keeps me going back to Lightroom. Thats the ability to do side-by-side comparisons. My wishes for such a function would be
- selectable option to compare 2 or 3 images from left to right/right to left, or 4 images in a 2 by 2 grid.
- mark one image or position as sticky
- pan and zoom all images simulatanously to compare details in same area
- ability to keep/copy/publish/rate the photo in sticky or next to sticky position (one hotkey per position + then standard hotkey for the keep/copy/publish/rate functions.
Nice to have:
- small overlay similar to existing (histogram, ratings, etc) or showing all at once for all currently viewed images by holding down a hotkey.