Options to: Lock Batch & Film Strip

Describe any features you would like to see in future versions of FastPictureViewer Professional.

Options to: Lock Batch & Film Strip

Postby jlindsey on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:44 pm

Two options that would be helpful, for me a least.
1. Being able to lock the "Batch Processor" to "Apply to all..." in current folder, would be helpful. The problem I'm trying to prevent is not copying all the files off a compact flash card. Just a second step before accepting a change from copy all.
2. An option to always display the film strip. I use FPV to quickly view or find images in folders and would like to always see what is ahead.

Notes: I use FPV as a front end to my workflow, where I cull, rate, and add use IPTC editor to label images on a card. Then I use the Batch processor to rename and copy non-deleted images to a working folder. I also use FPV to review created JPEGs and browse folders quickly. My desktop has two 27" displays, so film strip real estate isn't the problem it is on a laptop.

Thanks
jlindsey

Re: Options to: Lock Batch & Film Strip

Postby Axel on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:24 pm

Thanks for the suggestions. Adding an option to permanently display the thumbnail strip was already on the todo list (and we also have bigger plans for thumbnails, stay tuned).
Axel
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions