Resume on Startup

Describe any features you would like to see in future versions of FastPictureViewer Professional.

Resume on Startup

Postby slowram on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:44 am

I would like FastPictureViewer to start up on the last image it showed when it was closed. Currently I use bookmarks for this, but it would be a LOT more convenient (and help me from forgetting) if it would automatically resume where I left off.
I have thousands of images to look through and I like to do the work in chunks, this feature would be a great addition.
slowram

Re: Resume on Startup

Postby Axel on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:14 am

Good intuition with the bookmark. You can also check Menu->Options->Misc->Automatically reopen last selected picture folder on startup, which does exactly what you suggest...
Axel
Site Admin

Re: Resume on Startup

Postby slowram on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:33 am

Thank you, that's what I was wanting. With that I purchased my license.
It would be great if FastPictureViewer would save the last image viewed in the folder with the saved Alt-0-9 hotkeys for that folder. Which would allow me to go to one folder and look at images and then go back to another and resume where I left off in that folder.
Also somewhat related (to resuming where left off) I would prefer if batch delete when executed would leave the user on the image they are on if not to be deleted or if to be deleted take the user to the last image not deleted versus how it now goes to the first image in the folder.
Great program, and thank you for the support.
slowram

Return to Suggestions