Thumbnail docking window request

Describe any features you would like to see in future versions of FastPictureViewer Professional.

Thumbnail docking window request

Postby tiamatvenger on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:28 am

Hi

Well I stumbled onto this product because I was beginning to hate Adobe Bridges slowness and so far I'm absolutely blown away its like on rocket fuel, very very fast and I love it.

This is the first time I've used it (version) and I was wondering the only features I miss are would it be possible to :

1 : Have the thumbnail view be in a window that I could dock to the side or top and resize? Even better would be if it could also become a floating window then I could drag it onto my second monitor but that would be greedy I suppose :)

Its just that I find it so useful just being able to get an overview of whats in my folder then flick through. I know you have the mouse over expansion but that is a bit slow and you might just as well click on the image as your software is so fast in showing it anyway :)
Anyway, would be nice

2 : Specify a thumbnail size, on a 1920 res the current thumbnails are a bit small

Hope you don't mind the suggestions, if I had these I would buy instantly without a second thought. At the moment loving the products speed so will still probably buy it anyway. However, if you could do the above would be simply awesome.
Thanks,
Russell
tiamatvenger

Return to Suggestions