I love FPV !!!

Anything (more or less) related to FastPictureViewer not fitting in the above sections.

I love FPV !!!

Postby Dominika on Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:42 pm

I love FPV !!! :D
Dominika

Re: I love FPV !!!

Postby RyoOhKi2500 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:32 am

Such A Great Program. I was looking for a simple and similar theme that was like vista gallery, and when i found this i was totally blow away. so many great features easy to use, and extremely fast. everything about this program is a plus, only con is not being able to read png. files, yes you can purchase the professional, but the price to view png files is to much for me. thats the only bad thing for me other then that BEST PICTURE VIEWER! i will be advertising this program like crazy. Thanks To everybody who created and helped and a extremely big thank you for making a basic free version for broke people like me lol.
RyoOhKi2500

Postby mdel747 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:38 pm

yep this is exactly what i was looking for , looks like it works great i just have to work with it i little more ,
mdel747

Postby justmark on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:39 pm

Just yesterday I saw the codec listed on a forum and immediately converted from Ardfry to the FP codec as it handles all forms, not just the one I paid for. I accidentally downloaded the viewer as well as the codecs. Normally I stay away from viewers as I've never found one I liked better than the one built into windows but wow, I love this one and just bought it. The exif display and the fact that when deleting it will delete both the raw and the jpg together is fantastic. The precaching is also amazing. I hated the lag of scrolling through raws from my 5D2 with the windows viewer. The single click to external editor is very nice as well. Great product!
justmark

Return to General Discussions