Always starting with one picture behind

Get help with installing and running FastPictureViewer: ask questions here. Please do not post presumed bug reports or suggestions here.

Always starting with one picture behind

Postby rosenzwerg-a on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:55 pm

Everytime I start FastPictureViewer from the Explorer by double-clicking a picture or by the 'open with'-dialog the program starts not with the desired picture in that folder but with one picture behind the desired one. So I have to go one picture backwards to see my chosen one.
Only a small problem but from day to day more upsetting.
Who has an idea to solve the problem?
System: XP SP3
Many thanks in advance.
rosenzwerg-a
rosenzwerg-a

Re: Always starting with one picture behind

Postby Axel on Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:59 am

Thanks for reporting this. This sounds a bit surprising at first but I'll have a look :?
Axel
Site Admin

Re: Always starting with one picture behind

Postby rosenzwerg-a on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:11 pm

Many thanks Axel,
Additionally I can tell you about the circumstance of having no problems after installing for the first week or so. Then the problem started. And: Few weeks later I had to reinstall my Xp Sp 3 complete new - with the same result after 10 days. Very strange...
Besides I am very satisfied with your software. Only detail I am missing is the possibility to rotate a JPEG-of course not lossless. And a detail I can do without is your black starting screen for one second with your logo and if it is Pro or not... :?
rosenzwerg-a
rosenzwerg-a

Return to User-to-User