- FastPictureViewer v1.9.359.0 (64-bit and 32-bit)This release addresses an issue occurring on Windows 10 where the program can crash when right-clicking into a text input window where you can enter substitution variables.
- FastPictureViewer v1.9.358.0 (64-bit and 32-bit)Upload to Zenfolio.com plugin has been updated, following deprecation of the Zenfolio API 1.6; Additional improvements to substitution variables and functions.
- FastPictureViewer v1.9.357.0 (64-bit and 32-bit)Enhancements and addition to the renaming templates substitution variables; Small bug fixes.
- FastPictureViewer v1.9.355.0 (64-bit and 32-bit)Improved overall detection of color profiles in tagged and untagged files.
- FastPictureViewer v1.9.359.0 (64-bit and 32-bit)
Monthly Archives: July 2010
Run Windows’ Disk Cleanup and Disk Defragmenter to keep your computer in normal shape. Refrain from using registry “cleaners” or “boosters” and 3rd-party defragmenters that might works agains the system’s built-in optimizations. Continue reading